Chorus Line Review!


Image sourced from curveonline.co.uk

Hello again. It's been a while since I last posted any reviews. It was a busy month for me during Christmas time however I managed to watch a performance during the festive season at the Curve Theatre and I am really excited to share with you my opinion!

The show was called A Chorus Line based on a film directed by Richard Attenborough in 1985. It is about a line of ambitious individuals that tell their personal stories based on their own true lives during an audition. The performance contains sharp moves and many of the characters come from all walks of lives. 

I met a friendly couple that are regulars. 

A sensational piece of acting with very talented singing and dancing. Those that love heart warming musicals will really enjoy watching this tremendous theatre show. This show used the entire stage with banks of powerful lighting with different variation of vibrant colours! There was also a band hidden in the background during the entire performance and they successfully delivered the music for the audience to enjoy!

I also met this very friendly couple that are a huge fan of the theatre! Two days later I also had a great opportunity to learn about the show and meet some of the actors and technical team which was amazing! I am honoured that I was given this chance!  

Thank you for reading my article and I also have a website as I create beautiful fashion accessories for special occasions! www.lrawalcollection.com. 

Comments

Popular Posts