GLITZY HANDBAGS



Summer is nearly here and romance is already in the air. I have heaps of handbags which you can accessorise your wonderful outfit with.

Whether you are attending a wedding, party, prom, graduation or simply just want something luxurious then you have come to the right place! I make and customise handbags to make them look glitzy and glamorous! And everyone deserves to feel good.

One of my favourite handbag which I customised is the Floral Dazzle Clutch Bag. It is a black glitter clutch bag which I have customised using red and clear gems to create that wonderful floral pattern. Not only did I enjoy making the handbag look spectacular, I also enjoyed taking pictures of it and talking about it on my blog!

But most of all I can't wait for one of my readers to have one and see a wonderful picture of it being worn and shared on my blog! It is a one-off limited edition piece which I am very proud of. The handbags go pretty quickly so if you want one now then now is the time to check it out!

https://www.lrawalcollection.com/product-page/floral-dazzle-clutch-bag

Comments

Popular Posts