NEW BRACELET AND AVON BEAUTY RANGE!

Rose Garden Bracelet


I recently launched my new bracelet range which was really exciting as I had the chance to take some exciting new pictures and also took a few in Amsterdam. However I have had a few technical difficulties regarding my camera and the chance to be able to use the internet which is why I haven't posted anything for quite a while.

But I have many exciting photos which I want to post and also visit my website at https://www.lrawalcollection.com/bracelets so you have the chance to look at them. At the moment I won't be able to post any pictures on this post but feel free to check out the link! The bracelets are 190mm long with a toggle clasp.

They have been attached with intricate beads which took me a few hours and also they look really nice on special occasions such as a wedding or a prom! Not only have I set up a new bracelet chain but

I am also an Avon Representative and I have been experimenting with their lipstick. I love their 2-in-1 tattoo lipstick which can be used to outline the lips with the pen which reminds me of a felt tip and kind of smells like one too! You can either colour in the rest of your lips with this pen which is what I recommend or you can use one of Avon's other lipsticks which is available on my Avon website at https://www.avon.uk.com/store/lrawalbeauty.

Once again I would like to thank you for visiting my website as it means a lot to me as it is supporting my passion to be creative and create wonderful pieces for everyone to enjoy. I also love writing these blogs as it helps me to engage with you all and receive some inspiration. I would love to hear from you all with your positive thoughts and any make-up suggestions which you may have to get me inspired for any future selfies!

 #roses #beads #bracelets #make-up #fashion #beauty #fashionable #gold #clasp #toggle #chain

Comments

Popular Posts