THE SPICE GIRL'S EXHIBITION IN LONDON

Spice Girls' Exhibition

After our trip to Bulgaria, my friend and I decided to spend a day in London. She was looking for a specific clothing store and we sat on the number 30 bus. However we spotted a huge advert for the SpiceUp London Exhibition which took place in the Business Design Centre in Angel Islington.


My friend and I didn't even know they had this event on and we decided to visit it once we would find the store we were looking for but instead we ended up getting lost on the bus so we headed back into Angel Islington and we attended the exhibition.

The SpiceUp exhibition included memorabilia and costumes dedicated to the 90's pop era which the Spice Girls dominated. The event also included music videos and videos of live performances which many of the visitors enjoyed as they admired all the merchandise from the 90's decade.
I must admit I was overwhelmed by all the souvenirs that was placed around the exhibition. The Spice Girl's were the biggest influences of the 90's.

Staircase leading up to SpiceUp exhibition

Costumes which the Spice Girl's wore during their time

I remember when I went on a school trip to London and we visited The Westminster Palace and then the Museum of Moving Images. We travelled by coach and one of the boys in my class had his very own mix tape of his favourite songs. Throughout the whole road journey that tape was played on loop with Wannabe and Say You'll Be There track. It must have driven the teachers and the coach driver up the wall! Ha-ha! But we all enjoyed it! Everytime I hear those songs it reminds me of my trip to London!

My  friend who posed for a stunning photo-shoot at the exhibition-Follow her on instagram at adventurer_red


The bus used in the Wanna music video which was the first track the Spice Girl's released


Overall the exhibition was a trip down memory lane! And it is worth visiting if you are a huge Spice Girl's fan as it is on 28th July 2018-20th August in London and Manchester 24th August-4th September 2018. https://www.spicegirls-exhibition.com/

#fashion #spicegirls #spiceuplondon #london #1990s #exhibition #blog #spicegirlsfans

Comments

Popular Posts