CYCLING AND SCENIC PICTURES



Last year I decided to take up on cycling every Sunday morning. And that was one of the best decisions I made. Not only has my fitness regime improved, but I have also loved taking scenic pictures and discovered new hidden gems. Once a month a local cycling group run a bike ride which I participate in. They are the most vibrant, positive and lovely people I have met.

Cycling with the group also encourages me to cycle and pedal just that extra mile! I also feel it is safer to cycle in a group rather than on my own especially when there are hidden secret gardens with mystical trees.

With cycling you can stop whenever you like and absorb the beauty around you. Unlike cars, cycling can take you to places which are hard to get to by car. All the little nooks and crannies in the countryside which may take longer by foot. I tend to take pictures using my phone. I charge it up the night before and I switch off the internet as I like to embrace the natural environment around me. This also gives me fresh new ideas for my handbags and I tend to get inspiration just by looking and flowers and the rest of the natural environment.

Have a look at some of the pictures that I took during my journey!

















Comments

Popular Posts