PHOTOSHOOT IN LONDON!


Hello everyone and welcome back! I am thrilled! I have been busy this week arranging a photoshoot in London and making preparations towards it! I decided that it would be nice to take some photos of the new range around the capital city! Yesterday I spent the day travelling to London. I pretty much found a decent price on the coach as it I am only a couple of hours away from London

The vibrant city has many advantages such as frequent buses and the underground which can get you from one destination to another in a matter of a few minutes. I am always excited to explore new areas as there is always something to do and great place for some inspiration!

Now that we are able to travel, travel has become more frequent and accessible. I have many photo ideas which I am excited to post within the next few days! It will be exciting! In the mean time thank you for reading this week's article! Visit my page at www.lrawalcollection.com to keep updated on my new handbags collection!

Comments

Popular Posts