CELEBRATE THE NEW COSMIC YEAR WITH THE GALAXY CLUTCH BAG!

Galaxy Clutch Bag

Cosmic Year is also referred to Galactic Year. This marks the Sun orbiting around the milky once. This works out to be 225 to 250 million terrestrial years! Sounds a lot right? Even I can't get my head around it! But what I can say is life is precious and we live in this beautiful world surrounded by beautiful stars that shimmer in the night as we look up!

To mark this special event I invite you to have a look on my website www.lrawalcollection.com/handbags. I produce and customise handbags. I particularly like the Galaxy Clutch Bag as I have customised it with black, pink, blue, lilac and clear gems. It took about four hours to customise. Pure labour of love! 

It has a magnetic clasp with a detachable silver chain. Suitable for special occasion such as weddings, prom, parties, graduation or any other special event. Very glitzy! 

Length-12cm, width-18cm, depth-6cm, length of chain 116cm. 

So if it is something that takes your fancy then check out the website which I just typed onto this article! Thank you for reading my article for this week I am truly grateful! :)


Comments

Popular Posts