TRIP TO AMSTERDAM








Picture of canal during dusk
The vegan hot dog. Vegan sausages were in a croissant! By the way the lighter belongs to one of our crew members as I don't smoke. 
Last few weeks have been really busy! I went to this huge Lush showcase in Manchester followed by a trip to Amsterdam the following week. I was really grateful for the awesome weeks I have had spending time with my friends and travelling to different cities which is why I haven’t had the chance to type up a blog in the last few weeks. I am aiming to type up a blog every Tuesday as I enjoy writing and love taking photographs. Amsterdam is a vibrant city to visit as there is a lot of architecture and I have to admit that we did visit the red light district during the daytime and it wasn’t as extreme as I thought it would be. It just felt like a normal city. People going to work, parents walking their children to school, cyclists riding their bikes. I travelled with my spectacular friends and we arrived there by the Eurostar.

Boat approaching towards the bridge I was standing on. I love the lighting and the reflection of the water!


My camera stopped working

I was really impressed with a restaurant called the Vegan Junk Food. I had this amazing hot dog but the most bizarre thing about it were the the two vegan sausages which were placed in a croissant! And it was green and purple in colour with mustard drizzled all around it. The tastiest croissant I have ever had! I was really impressed by the presentation!


Vegan yogurt for breakfast at this restaurant



Views from the boat trip





























I really enjoyed some of the architecture and I took some pictures whilst I went on a boat trip with the crew! It was a bit cold outside so I sat inside and took as many pictures as I could.
I was really happy that we had a bit of sunshine and blue sky as it made the pictures stand out more with Amsterdam's architecture. The city has many characteristics and historical places to visit. We also checked out the Van Gogh museum which has some of his iconic painting. Van Gogh created 2,100 artwork pieces which are sold at auction. Van Gogh is credited for his
landscape artwork as well as still life and portraits.


Iconic picture of Sunflowers by Van Gogh (left) Van Gogh in January 1886 (right)

Vegan yogurt with a lot of fruit

This time I want to take my lifelong partner with me so that he can try the Dutch Dog as he is a big food lover and he will be really excited to eat with me at that mouth watering restaurant! Overall my expedition to Amsterdam was an amazing experience which I look forward to visiting again with my partner. And I am excited about the prospect of munching on that vegan hot dog again!



#travel #trendsetter #photography #europe #eurostar #trains #amsterdam #holland #art #culture #food #veganjunkfood

Comments

Popular Posts