LUSH COSMETICS SHOWCASE 2018

Big Lush sign as we entered the event

I attended the Lush Event with one of my close friends a few weeks ago. I have been busy working on my website and promoting Avon products which is why I haven't had the chance to really work on my blog and post an article on the event. I had an amazing time and I was really overwhelmed by the amount of people that attended the show!


My friend posing with her free Lush bag full of goodies!
They had this random room which was lit up in a pink light!
Fruity soap stalls were everywhere

The showcase had different stalls such as workshops which offered make-up tips, beauty regimes and haircare and a Lush soap making workshop.The queue for each stall was huge including the Lush shop as they had to close the entrance at various times. I was impressed by the variety of vegan and vegetarian food and there was a cable ride that visitors were able to enjoy which my friend and I sat on. We even spoke to the engineer of the cable ride as he designed the whole concept. There were three cable rides to choose from and they were named after the new bath range, Twilight, The World's Smallest Disco and Intergalactic.

Cable rides. We sat on the pink one (Twilight)
View of from the top when we were on the cable ride
They even had flowers arranged beautifully on some of the stalls

I also had the chance to check out the book store as well as a few interviews which I was really impressed with as they had a lot of books on Mindfulness and generally information on ethical living, positivity and recipe books. Overall I enjoyed my time in Manchester with my friend and it was something different to what I have attended in the past!

Quite a few well known names were being interviewed during the show

Comments

Popular Posts