EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH THIS YEAR'S TALENTED SINGER, LUCCA FEATURED BY JUNIORCK!

Horny single by Juniorck ft Lucca-Picture from Instey 
In this blog I had the chance to interview 2018's most wanted performer! Juniorck Hogan's featured singer, Lucca!






1. Where does your inspiration from your music comes from?


Well, every time I write a song I try to feel where my emotions are bringing me to... So every lyric has a personal touch and speech! I like to express how I feel and think about me and about the world through my songs! So I like to say that my inspiration is everywhere!
 
2. When did you first start performing music?

My Mom and Dad are both artists! So since I was a kid I had a huge influence at home till I decided to perform for the first time when I was 9 years old!

3. What type of songs do you sing?

My project is a World Music project. But we focus on Electronic, R&B and Pop music.

4. Who are your favourite performers?

I have many artists who I admire and who inspire me! I can't mention only one. I like to let my emotions tell me which Artist is going to fulfill that moment I'm living. 
 
5. Are you going to release any singles or albums?

Yes. This year my co-worker and producer Juniorck Hogan and I are preparing many singles to release them really soon! I can't wait ha-ha!

6. Would you like to perform in concerts?

We already have played in so many places! But we are working hard to bring our concert to many other cities!

Profile picture of Lucca (left) Lucca performing live (right)-Pictures from Twitter


7. What will your fans expect to see in the future?


A new me! The best part of the Electro Live project is that I can reinvent myself and my music constantly! That is the most exciting part!

8. 3 words that describe your music.

- Dance
- Powerful
- Global


9. Where would you like to perform?

In the UK! I miss my friends from there, and the magic of the cities! 


10. Who is your role model?


My grandma and my parents! They have taught me everything I know! And I'm grateful that they have always been by my side and supporting me in my career!

Well I would like to say a very big thank you to Lucca for this this exclusive interview and the best of luck for your project!


Luv you guys...Thank you so much!

Below are the Links where people can find and hear my songs! And also my social networks which you can follow! 



Please copy and paste the links onto your browser if you are unable to click onto them!


Spotify:

https://open.spotify.com/user/luccael/playlist/6GAHzaPhtQzNmGCXlBC58K

Itunes:

Electro Live: 99 Problems - Single by Lucca & DJ Juniorck
https://itun.es/br/-lp4bb

Electro Live: Love Is Lost - Single by Lucca & DJ Juniorck
https://itun.es/br/Tcp4bb

Electro Live: Horny - Single by Lucca & DJ Juniorck
And here are my social network! 

Instagram: @me_lucca
Snapchat: @me_lucca        
Twitter: @electrolive99 
Facebook: Lucca Fanpage

Comments

Popular Posts