BULGARIA ROAD TRIP 2022!

View from a local cafe where I had the soup!
Vegetable soup
Vegetable soup









Traditional Gardens in villages

Christina (left), George and wife Almeria








Hello everyone and welcome back! It has been a long time since I last posted! Well what can I say? I took a long break. I travelled to Bulgaria and went on a long road trip around the mountains in Bulgaria! A breath taking country with majestic views! And during a stopover at a local cafe I had this amazing, traditional soup made from some of the finest ingredients!


It contained potatoes chopped up as little cubes with added peppers. It wasn't as spicy as I thought it would be which was good as I still had a long trip ahead of me!

The question you may have is where did I plan to go? Well I travelled to a place called Hayredin. A small village located North-West of the country! The reason I was heading there is because I have a beautiful house not far from this village. 

However I was staying in a coastal area called Burgas which is near a lively beach! So the lady that managed the renovation work on my house kindly organised for me to view the house and arranged one of her friends to drive us there which took eight hours! It was very hot in the car however the hours flew by because of all the views of the mountains! It was an experience which I will treasure. I also met some of the local people in Hayredin village and they invited me to their house! 

I would love for my friends to join me some time on this remarkable journey. It would be nice for them to see what I experienced and for you as well! 
 

Comments

Popular Posts