NEW JEWELLERY!

Hello again and I am very excited to inform you of the new pieces on my website which I have customised! Using my imagination, I collaborated different variations of jewellery items and combined it into one to make it as a set! Something that is relatively new to me! I like to combine and contrast different colours to make them stand out.

Warm Coffee Set

I find that my creativity tends to flow when I am not overthinking too much. That is when I am at my best! I find ideas to come to me easily and effortlessly when I go through this process which is a lot easier! Sometimes it is good to take some time out as that is when the best ideas soon to develop! We tend to over indulge ourselves with information that can be quite over empowering especially when we are constantly using our mobile phones and checking emails.

I couldn’t access the internet today so I was getting a bit frustrated however it gave me more time to work on my designs and type up this blog. So I ended up being more productive than I would have done if I had access to the internet today! Even better!

Sometimes it is good to switch off and have a digital break or digital detox as it has been described now and again! Just to capture your soul and be enlightened! And it is a nice break from the screen!

Anyway check out the image on the left. One of the pieces which I have customised. This will be available on my website very soon however I have added new bracelets on my website which I would love for you to see! They are wonderful bespoke pieces! Copy and paste the address onto your browser.

www.lrawalcollection.com 



Comments

Popular Posts