GO TOKYO THIS SUMMER!


Hello everyone and welcome back to this week's article! So the Olympic Games are about to start in Tokyo, Japan which is really exciting! I am extremely thrilled about it! I love opening ceremonies! Although I haven't visited Japan yet it is on my list of places to travel! Greater Japan Area is known to be the most populous metropolitan place in the world! 

So I have read. It consists of 47 prefectures. In 2015 magazine Monocle names Tokyo as the Most Liveable City in the World! How cool is that? It was also ranked as the best student city in the world by the 2016 edition of QS Best Student Cities!

Although travel restrictions are still closed for entry I am looking forward to when it will be open again. They have this special garden which consists of cherry blossom trees which bloom around March-April. The trees have these beautiful pink flowers which are admired by many tourists as well as the local community! The place is at Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. 

Tokyo also has Disneyland which consists of shows and rides suitable for the family! I am a big kid so I would love to be able to go there! Ha-ha! And there is also Disney at sea which is the one that I am curious about! This is inspired by the sea and I love the sea! 

Brief things that I would like to go and see in Tokyo. I am sure there is a lot more. Possibly hidden gems. Not just Tokyo also other destinations around Japan such as Mount Fuji! It is an active volcano and it is one of Japan's pilgrimage site. This majestic place attracts several artists and photographers with its beautiful scenery! 

Tokyo Inspired Summer Pack by Avon

Now that I have inspired you why not bring the Tokyo to you this Summer? I have this cool Summer Pack inspired by Tokyo! Transform yourself into the beautiful Japanese inspired cherry scents which include a shower gel, hand gel, hair reconstruction gel, nail varnish in red red! Everything you need to look good and feel tropical this Summer! If this is something that you are interested in then click on the link below or simply copy and paste the link onto your internet browser! Thank you for reading this week's article! Enjoy watching the games!

https://www.shopwithmyrep.co.uk/product/17412/tokyo-inspired-summer-pack?ticket=Oy9kZXNrdG9wLXNlYXJjaC9zZWFyY2gtcmVzdWx0cy9wcm9kdWN0LWxpc3Q7Iztwcm9kdWN0X2tleTsxNzQxMl9VSzsxNzQxMi0yMTIzOTg0MjI4MzY7T0JKRUNUSVZFJDtOT05FOk5PTkU7OTY7





Comments

Popular Posts