HALLOWEEN MAKEUP IDEAS


Stuck for ideas this year? Fear not! I am here to help you to have the best online party ever! With or without these confusing, strict rules and restrictions you can still enjoy the festive activities. Not just Halloween but also other celebrations such as Diwali, Eid, birthdays or any other religious events or special occasions!

Why not dress up this year by applying makeup that will really stand out! Over exaggerate by maximising the use of colour! Especially now that we tend to use Zoom and other social media platforms. Sometimes the lighting may not be as spectacular as we want it to be so it is better to use bright, bold colours to enhance your beautiful features!



I also find that wearing jewellery such as necklaces, earrings and hair pieces will also attract the audience! Make use of all the colours which can complement your overall features such as your eyes! I recently purchased this Eyeshadow Playbook from my Avon Store which I am really excited about as the colours are really bold and vibrant. Usually I go for bright coloured lipstick however... 

I am going to experiment with Avon's Playbook Extreme Eyeshadow palette over the weekend. I have set up a Meet and Greet online birthday party so I will test out the playbook then! Also it will be my first time using the Meet and Greet platform so this will really test my ability! 



I will post pictures of my overall Halloween look once I have a specific style! If you are keen to find out more about the Eyeshadow palette feel free to have a look! 

https://www.avon.uk.com/product/12801/mark-extreme-eyeshadow-palette



Comments

Popular Posts