PROMISE TO BE POWERFUL!

Avon True Power Stay Foundation SPF10


Feel good this Summer with Avon's exciting new Power Stay Promise Foundation  SPF10 which lasts up to 24 hours! I use the Creamy Natural shade for my skin tone and it works wonders. Plus it isn't as heavy on my skin and I only use a small drop! 

I use the Natural Beige shade which I tend to wear when I go outside and I often use it when I go cycling too! Even during the hottest days of the year it still stays on and it is easy to remove with make-up wipes! It is lightweight and breathable plus there are different shades to choose from! Also it is reduced from £15 to £8.00! Now that is a bargain! 

It is better to use a brush or a makeup sponge because it evens out the application process and it will add definition! These are also on my Avon website! I also have makeup tutorials on my Avon store which demonstrates on how to apply the foundation and you can watch them at anytime! 

So come and have a look and see for yourself! 

Here is the link to the Avon True Power Stay Foundation SPF10 which also has make-up tutorials: https://www.avon.uk.com/product/12305/avon-true-power-stay-24-hour-longwear-foundation-spf10?inm=y20:c12:homepage:desktop:powerstayP2

Comments

Popular Posts