AQUAMARINE AND GOLD


Not sure what to buy for her birthday or wedding gift? Then you have come to the right place! Avon Luck for Her perfume is the perfect solution!  This perfume comes in a stunning bottle (image at the top) and is Avon's most popular perfume this year! With it's unique fragrance it is very fresh but subtle as the scent isn't as empowering as most perfumes are.

The bottle has a unique, classical style made out of glass which can be used again (I love to re-use perfume bottles). It is a bottle worth keeping. I will definitely be keeping mine once it runs out.

The perfume lasts all day so I just spray it once in the morning and I can still smell the reminisce of it after a few hours. So treat her with this perfume whether you go for the aquamarine bottle or the gold one. Personally my favourite one is the aquamarine coloured bottle.

Check them out on my Avon store at

www.avon.uk.com/store/lrawalbeauty

Comments

Popular Posts