TRIPLE 444 SIGNS IN A BUSY CITY-WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?

Picture of Westminster whilst it is undergoing some maintenance (left). Clock Tower outside Victoria Station (right). 

A few weeks ago I decided to visit my friends in London and I had a lovely time! It was just a simple day. One of my friend's has a three-year-old daughter whilst the other friend works for a major company and both of them have very limited time because of their busy lifestyles. I had an awesome time with them. We spent the day just walking around Waterloo Station as my little three-year-old friend is fascinated by trains.

In 1848 the original Waterloo station was built in 1848 by London and South Western Railway Station. The reason behind the name is due to the Battle of Waterloo. The main entrance for this station was Waterloo Road and York Road on the south junction.

Train and National Express Coach with the number 444 


I also took some pictures of the River Thames in London. These were beautiful pictures which I took during dusk. I found it very peaceful even though there were people rushing around me. Sometimes it is better to walk at my own pace rather than follow everyone else as I find it much more relaxing and I appreciate the scenery around me. Anyway I will get straight to the point of this article!

I found that I kept coming across double and triple numbers especially 444. I came across a train with 444 on it and also later that evening as I was about to travel back to my hometown I saw a 444 National Express coach.

So what does this all mean? Well I did my research and it means something quite spiritual which was very reassuring considering I was in one of the most stressful cities in the world! According to spiritualists the numbers 444 mean angel numbers and that someone is trying to communicate with you and you are on the right path into your journey whatever that might be. It also resembles honesty and wisdom. I just used 444 as a title for this article because this was what I took pictures of as evidence!

I never used to come across double numbers but since I have opened up to my spiritual lifestyle I keep seeing double and triple numbers everywhere which I find quite calming. I have noticed that my friends have started to see them as well since I have opened up to the Universe especially with the time as well! Everytime I look at my watch on my mobile phone or read the time on a screen it would be a triple number such as 1.11pm, 2.22pm, 3.33pm or 4.44pm! Or even 11.33am, 12.44pm etc! So on that note I found this experience very exciting and one that I had to share!


Comments

Popular Posts