ROSE GARDEN PURPLE BRACELET

Rose Garden purple bracelet


This is a beautiful, handcrafted bracelet with a toggle clasp. Ideal for special occasions such as weddings, prom, parties or any other special event The bracelet consists of a mixture of purple and pearl beads some of them with floral prints on them.

I really enjoy making these bracelets and I can't wait for someone to wear this bracelet as it is a one-off piece which I made. It is 190mm long and is individually styled. I would love for it to go to a nice home!

Feel free to check it out on my website by clicking this link https://www.lrawalcollection.com/product-page/rose-garden-purple-bracelet

Thank you for reading this week's article! It was short but sweet today! As it is nearer towards Christmas I have been making heaps of new bracelets which I will publish on my website soon so watch out for this space!

Comments

Popular Posts