GOLDEN ACCESSORIES FULL OF ELEGANCE, PRECISION AND STYLE!

Golden Shadow Bracelet matches with the Golden Delight Clutch Bag



If you have somewhere special to go to, maybe it is that wedding or that prom you have been waiting for all year then you have come to the right place! I make bracelets and customise handbags too!

Golden Shadow Bracelet


These are one off pieces which I dedicate my time to through labour of love! The image above is one of the bracelets which I handmade. It is called the Golden Shadow bracelet and consists of intricate beads which sparkle underneath the light.

I enjoy making glamorous one-off pieces to suits any special occasion. Below is one of my favourite creations of all time. The Golden Delight Clutch Bag from the Angel Dream Range pieces. It consists of a detachable silverchain  and is suitable for a party, wedding or a special even in your life! Very decorative. The clutch bag is customised with Golden Gems and a few pearl beads at the front.

Golden Delight Clutch Bag

If you are interested in any of these then check out my website on www.lrawalcollection.com! Thank you for reading my post!

Comments

Popular Posts