HOW TO BECOME CONFIDENT AND COMBAT FEELINGS OF LONELINESS, BOREDOM AND NEGATIVITY

The Meeting Place Statue at London St. Pancras Train Station


From time to time we all experience a bit of boredom, loneliness and at times feelings of depression. When I do feel any symptoms of these then I keep my mind occupied by writing articles for this blog, cycling, photography, creating accessories for my webpage or watching a film, going on trips with my partner or friends.

I think of all the positive things in my life such as my well being, health, my partner, my family and friends and the fact that I have food and water on my table and have a roof over my head which I am very grateful for.

I also think of the things I have achieved in my life such as passing my GCSE exams, passing my driving test and also my Fashion and Theatre Arts degree.  Setting up this blog and creating my own fashion accessories collection is a success as well. There are so many people that are less fortunate than I am and I am very grateful for the life that I am living in. When you start to think of your own achievements and the positive things in your own life, any form of negative thoughts will just be like a passing cloud.

If you do experience these negative feelings, instead of feeling guilty why not just let it pass by and make a list of all the good things you have achieved and also set a goal for things you want to accomplish in your life and with these goals set up a step by step procedure on how to achieve these goals. Maybe even find a mentor or someone that is going to support you in achieving this goal. Your goal can be anything such as setting up a business, buying a house or maybe just a reunion with an old friend.

Sometimes I will dress up if I ever feel a bit down by putting a bit of makeup on to make me feel good about myself. I also take selfies to raise my confidence. If I feel lonely then I spend time with my partner, my family or call friends and arrange to go to the movies with them or for a nice meal. Or I listen to my favourite uplifting music and also watch movies or comedy shows which make me laugh. I also clean the house and declutter unwanted items as I have mentioned in my previous post. This helps me clear my mind and I also feel as if I have accomplished something.

Whatever it is you enjoy doing, embrace it! Life is a gift that is like gold. There is so much to learn and everyday is a gift. I love to read books and learn new things as I go along. I like my days to be productive and I also like to pamper myself. Treat your days like gold and treasure every moment.

Give yourself permission to be happy and learn to let go of any sadness, loneliness and boredom by thinking of positive thoughts or any funny memories. Maybe even watch a comedy. Have a bit of a giggle. And then you will never be bored! Everyday will be like magic!

By the way if you are interested at looking at the bracelets which I have created why not check them out on my website: https://www.lrawalcollection.com

Comments

Popular Posts