DECLUTTERING YOUR ENVIRONMENT

Crocus Flowers in a small park


This week I have focused on organising my work space by decluttering heaps of items that no longer serve my purpose. I donated a lot of my clothes to charity and I also made extra storage space so that I could keep some of my books in this space. I felt so much better after decluttering. I still have a long way to go so I have been doing it in stages so that it doesn't feel as overwhelming.

Decluttering has helped my mind and it helps me concentrate more on my business.  I think for me to successfully run a business I need to have a clear work space so that I have that relaxed approach which helps me concentrate.
I am excited that I have created enough space so that I can create more jewellery and handbags. I am excited to show new pieces on my website as I love to be creative! The link to my website is : https://www.lrawalcollection.com/

Clearing the house from brick and brack definitely helps and I always find it very therapeutic. Plus it puts my mind at ease and I also find that life is so much easier when everything is organised and has it's home. Things can be easily misplaced when you live in a chaotic environment and it can become harder to find. This way and a neat, clean and tidy environment brings structure and organisation and puts my mind at ease.This method work for me anyway.

Crocus flowers in yellow and dark purple


I spent rest of the week enjoying the warm February which I have never experienced before. It felt like July than end of February so I cycled everyday for almost a week and I have attached a few pictures of some of the crocus flowers which I took! Normally this time of year we have snow!

Comments

Popular Posts