YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPEND VALENTINE'S DAY ALONE



This is what I do. I go on a nice trip and spend some time with people that maybe feeling a little down. I go for some coffee and a cake and I also check out some museums. This year I will be going to London to meet up with my friend and her two year old daughter. We will check out some museums and also we will do a bit of shopping and buy pink and red things to mark the occasion!

If you don't want to go on a trip anywhere or are busy at work maybe treat yourself this weekend or have a pampering session. Paint your nails red! Put a bit of lipstick on and rock that inner beauty as well as your outer beauty! You are special and we all deserve to be happy and treated on Valentine's Day! I like to treat myself to some nice strawberry flavoured chocolate and I love to paint my nails in pink and red.

I am excited for this year's trip to London as I will be out of the area I live in and it will be a nice getaway trip for a few hours! I like to embrace the culture of London. I like to make my friends and family happy that do not have a Valentine to spend it with as it makes their day and it is just an enjoyable occasion. When you learn to love yourself then love will naturally come to you and you will meet your soul mate when you least expect it! I promise! In the mean time be happy and enjoy the day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Comments

Popular Posts