VALENTINE'S DAY

I love classical paintings of cupid's arrow as they show warmth



Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I am excited to write a post on this. Valentines Day originally referred as Saint Valentine's Day or Feast of Valentine which is celebrated on 14th February by the Christians but many cultures with different religious beliefs celebrate this event throughout the world as it marks the day as a celebration of love and romantic love. 

In the 18th century the day was celebrated by offering gifts of confectionary, flowers and cards by lovers to express their romantic love for one another. 
Love hearts, red roses and cupid's arrow are often used to symbolise this event in the commercial industry.  

I love looking at some of the classical paintings which are very romantic that represent love. I like to see every day as a Valentine's Day rather than just on 14th February. Every day should be expressed with love and gratitude which creates a peaceful world. 
Angel Dream Range- Strawberry Clutchbag



I will write another post about Valentine's Day. In the mean time why not have a look at my website for accessories you could wear for the special occasion!

I created this wonderful clutch bag which is a limited edition piece by customising it with red gems. It has a silver detachable chain and also contains a clasp. Further details of the handbag are on my website which is the link below. This handbag is a one off piece just like the rest of my collection. 

https://www.lrawalcollection.com/handbags

#valentinesday #handbags #classicalpaintings #cupids arrow #redhandbags #romantic #romance #red #roses #customised #clutchbag #fashion

Comments

Popular Posts