HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR DAY



We live in a time where everything is rushed from waking up in the morning getting ready for school, work or taking the children to school right up until bedtime. We live in a period where everything is rushed and we just don't ever seem to have any time to ourselves. Where does it fly by? Which is why I make time to do things that I enjoy during the day! I make sure that I list all the things I need to do for the day in advance. I write a plan for the week in advance but you can do it however you like. You can plan your days a month in advance, a week in advance or just a few hours in advance. Whatever works for you! I personally do it week by week as that is my preference. I write a plan every Sunday afternoon. You can use a weekly planner or a diary and do it hourly or just write a normally list each day and write a date of when you want to complete these tasks. These can be tasks such as washing up and paying the bills to attending a gathering with friends at the end of the week. I do the most important things first which I need to do for that day such as sending that email or paying that bill and I tick off each list as I go along.

I also write down something I am going to do after I have done the daily tasks and chores as a reward. This can be anything such as watching a movie with friends or reading a book, watching your favourite sports team on T.V. Whatever your hobbies are! I find the rest of the week a breeze when I accomplish my daily tasks and it becomes stress free so I can sleep at night! I also keep a record of the bills I need to pay and as soon as I receive the them. I pay it on the day so that I don't have to worry about it at a later stage. Life becomes so much easier and a lot more organised! I write my lists down in a slim dairy. I make a shopping list too so I remember what I need to buy and tick these off the list. I also have another address book which I keep as a record of any phone numbers and addresses which are given to me from friends and family. This is in case my phone runs out of battery as I don't like to rely on mobile phones too much and if I need to ring anyone I can just use a pay phone as I already have a copy of phone numbers in my address book!


Weekly planner in dairy

A diary can be found in any stores which sell stationary or you can even just use a normal notepad. I like to use a diary as it has dates on them so I know what specific goals I did during that day. Also if I am planning to go away on vacation or just a day trip, I make sure I list all the important things I need to do in advance and then I tick them off so when I am on vacation I can enjoy it and feel relaxed whilst I am enjoying my time. Plus when I am returning back home all I have to worry about is the cold weather!

Comments

Popular Posts