ARE CRYSTALS HEALING?

My friendly loves her Amethyst crystal. I love the colours and the way it glistens in the sunlight!


Recently I have been collecting crystals because I really like the way they look as they have this sparkling aura about them. I also came to the understanding that we don't choose the crystals, they choose us. So maybe this might be a calling. A few years ago I bought pyrite and I kept it in a intricate jewellery box. It still sparkles with it's silver tones.

I recently bought amethyst as this is my birthstone. However other literature states that my birthstone is aquamarine. I am not entirely sure but my aim is to find out more about crystals and their natural healing benefits. I find them really pretty to look at and I want to collect as many as I can. I have also purchased Rose Quartz from a local store which sells crystals. This is known to decrease any tension caused by stress and any heart related issues however I would recommend to seek professional medical advice and wouldn't recommend to use crystals as a substitute for any life threatening illnesses.


I also bought quite a few books from The Works as they sell them at really good affordable prices. Many of them show details about the benefits of crystal healing. I am currently reading a book called Inner Beauty Bible by Laurey Simmons. Not only does the author mention about crystals but also the benefits of a healthier, more fulfilling lifestyle just by using positive affirmations and daily beauty routines.


She also mentions her love for travelling to different countries which I found very inspirational. The author mentions her love for her husband and many early morning beauty regimes. I highly recommend this book if you love reading about health and beauty.


#beauty #health #crystals #manifest #bible #cure #diseases #makeup #morning #routine #hair #nails
#mothernature #nature #travel #blogs #laureysimmons

Comments

Popular Posts