CROCHETING

Hats which I crocheted during St. Patrick's Day
Lady Arabella Denny

Recently I learned a new skill and I decided to make a crocheted green hat for St. Patrick’s Day as I knew that the weather might still be cold and what do you know we have had hail and snow showers! Luckily, I managed to crochet a green and white hat on time! As I was researching into the history of crochet I came across a story that gave me inspiration to write this piece and crochet hat! 


Although I haven’t tried to crochet lace at this time I am willing to give it a go at some point and include them on some of my handcrafted handbags.

I am lucky to live in such a multicultural, diverse nation as we have many events throughout the year which celebrate different cultures and traditions from different communities including St. Patrick's Day. Our nation accommodates many people from all over the world and we are very lucky to be living in such a vibrant, lively and friendly community.

Comments

Popular Posts